Thursday, October 14, 2010

TeachingHistoricalThinking - Tags - Cloud

TeachingHistoricalThinking - Tags - Cloud

Playing around with tagging on my wiki and the tag cloud that resulted.  This is interesting because I really need to consider how I am tagging each page.  I tried to decide what information was important to include; content of the page, type of information, authors of various resources included in each page.  I have never used a tag cloud to decide if I wanted to look further into a site, but after creating one, I can definitely see the value in this.  I wonder if any of my students or collegues use tag sites when choosing online resources?  I wonder how many even know they are there.  This reminds me of Wordle - are the two one in the same?  Something to look further into.

No comments:

Post a Comment